The IT Center EMEA consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. The IT Infrastructure Development team is responsible for the implementation of the infrastructure projects to support the Daikin EMEA business.
Standardization and consolidation are key-words in several on-going projects in order to construct the most lean IT architecture, balancing cost and performance, for the whole EMEA region. Other projects target the introduction of new technologies to improve the working of our business.
After introduction and training, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching a team of Project Leaders, responsible for project and change requests related to networking & telephony.
- Identifying the incoming requests from the planning department or the business and planning the workload.
- Organizing practical arrangements e.g. introduction new colleagues, answering technical questions,…
- Executing as a Project Leader larger/global projects
- As master you are fascinated by computer sciences or you have a master degree in informatics or equivalent.
- Preferably you have knowledge of some technologies (LAN/WAN, Network Security , Remote Access, IP Telephony) or at least you have the eagerness and the capacity to quickly absorb the knowledge of them.
- Preferably you have experience in project management or at least have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in an IT project.
- Having experience in coaching a team is not a must.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.