Production Engineering is daily looking for ways to produce our Daikin products as efficiently as possible. This is done by setting up new manufacturing processes and streamlining the production and logistical processes in close co-operation and regular communication with the various manufacturing departments at Daikin Europe N.V.
For our system team within the Production Engineering department, we're looking for an enthusiastic system engineer mainly focusing on MES, but who’s also making a bridge to other manufacturing IT systems.
Your daily tasks will include:
- You set up new MES applications for new production lines/processes and you execute changes for the existing processes
- You make the connection between MES, our production equipment (PLC, SCADA, OPC), databases and ERP system
- You give operational support to production to guarantee a 100% availability and stability of our MES system. To guarantee minimal stop times caused by our MES system, you will join a standby system with the other MES colleagues.
- You help us to realize a SMART factory. For this you make sure you’re up to date with the latest technologies, you regularly review our systems and you make proposals which secures and levels-up our manufacturing systems.
You become part of a dynamic and experienced team of a ‘Factory of the Future’ award winning company that invests in (I)IoT applications.
Your job requires you to proactively think about improvements and innovations. Close co-operation with the operational production department and consulting with Quality, IT and the other teams within Production Engineering is part of your day to day tasks.
- You have a master degree in IT or you’re an engineer with IT interest and knowledge
- Experience with VB, .NET,SQL, databases, industrial software, network architecture, … is a plus
- You combine analytical thinking with a solution-oriented approach.
- You are persistent and accurate in realizing your targets.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English is a must and you communicate easily with your colleagues in an international context.
- You are willing to work in a standby system to give first line MES support to Production
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.