The Service Partner Network Manager will be a member of the Daikin Europe Service & Solutions Business team, which is based in our Brussels HQ office in Anderlecht, Belgium. The area of responsibility is EMEA. The division consists out of 2 sections : Service & Solutions Sales and Service & Solutions Product Marketing.
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to our customers, we are looking for a Service Partner Network Manager. You will be the key-person to define the strategic direction for the Service partner network for the coming years and manage the implementation and ongoing development in the EMEA-region.
- Build and maintain a network of top quality service partners across EMEA region to meet the expectations of our customers and the development plans of Daikin in B2C and B2B.
- Develop and manage administration programs, qualifications and standards to enhance the image of the service network. Set standards & processes to manage the quality of the service network and build our brand in service.
- Maintain close cooperation with our affiliates in EMEA to maximize the service business results in HVAC-R business and manage the service acquisition process & plans of the Affiliated companies.
- Defining the yearly budget based on your strategic goals and to negotiate it further
- Monitor the competitors networks in the EMEA region
- A regular exchange with our Japanese mother company to align the strategy and share best practise
- You have knowledge of the professional services market within EMEA
- You have knowledge of HVAC products
- Preferably you have experience in account management and/or partner networks
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ of Daikin and are willing to travel
- min. 5 years of experience in Account management or service management
- Technical education background
- People management experience
- the ability to inspire people to achieve common goals
- skills to create concepts and lead projects
- great communication skills & very good English
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits, a car can be part of the package.
This job offers future opportunities in the European headquarter of an international minded and working organisation, with perspectives that after a few years there will be an opportunity in one of our EMEA affiliates.