Location: Madrid Office
The IT Center EMEA supports the fast growth of the Daikin Europe group.
This division acts as headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including different subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region.
Our IT Center counts with 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. two of them located in Belgium and one in Spain.
The department consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure.
We are looking for one SAP SD Functional Analyst to be part of the Competence Center of ITC EMEA-Daikin in Madrid.
Can this be you? Keep reading…
This position requires in-depth technical knowledge in develop of SD SAP and CRM solutions.
- In cooperation with the colleagues of IT and the international key users you will analyse the requirements on sales and service business processes and implement the standard IT solutions by making use of the existing SAP ERP (SD) platform.
- You will also plan, customize, develop and test solutions, often supported by the SAP implementation partners.
- You will support and train both key users and management in a pan-European environment.
- You will be involved in IT projects, IT change requests and 3rd line IT support taking into account every step of the “Daikin Software Development Life Cycle” and the “project management methodology” to deliver high-quality IT solutions towards business. This also includes system documentation and structured knowledge transfer to our colleagues of IT Operations who support the daily continuity of all processes and systems.
- You will collaborate with and coordinate external IT consultants or developers.
- You are prepared to present your area of expertise towards key users and management.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT or Economy.
- Preferably you have +/- 5 years of experience as an SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- Knowledge related to SD and CRM tools in SAP.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- Experience in working internationally is not an absolute requirement, but it is a plus.
- You are capable of giving training to other people (in/external).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have analytic and communicative skills- in Spanish as well as in English.
- Another European language will be a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Travel is required up to 10% of time.