Based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Daikin Refrigeration Office provides Sales, Engineering and after sales support to Daikin’s refrigerated container industry in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Daikin Refrigeration Office is the regional representative of the Transportation and Refrigeration Systems Division of Daikin Industries Ltd., founded in 1924 and headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Daikin Industries Ltd has grown into a world-leading producer of air-conditioning, refrigeration systems and fluoro-chemical products.
To support the growing container business, Daikin Refrigeration Office in Rotterdam is looking to strengthen its team with a Regional Service Engineer.
You will be part of a successful international organisation which in many areas is world-leading!
The function itself is key to customer satisfaction and entails, amongst other, following activities:
- Manage, maintain and support the Service Dealer network within Mediterranean, Middle East, African and Russian region, which includes;
- Providing 24/7 Technical service support
- Performing technical Training seminars & customer ‘Touch & Feel’ sessions
- Warranty claim analysis & judgement
- Set-up, monitor and control modification programs within the region
- Spare parts supply support
- Service dealer audits
- Investigation and reporting of field quality issues
- Providing Sales support for Sales Manager in your region by;
- Joint visit to customers
- Visit local customer offices
- Trial support
- Sales- & Service visit reporting to Management
- Travel required within EMEA territory, which is about 50% of the function.
- Occasional visit to Daikin Head Quarters in Japan
Hereby the requirements related to the function:
- MBO+ level
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programmes (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial feeling
- Comfortable in technical data analysis
- An efficient, proactive and analytical approach to solve problem situations
- Fluent in English (oral as well as written); any other language is a plus
- Accuracy, speed, persistence, stress resistance and independence are key characteristics
- Quickly up to speed with new systems or technics, pro-active in your approach
- Knowledge of Reefer machinery technology is a plus
- A technical-Service support function in which you can deploy your capacities to the full extend, with growth possibilities.
- An enthusiastic team which aims to deliver an optimal after sales service and support towards the customers
- A stable and growing company with state of the art developments in the area of refrigerated container transport of fruits, vegetables, electronics, and many more
Also, you will be part of a successful international organisation which in many areas is world-leading!
Are you Service driven, customer-oriented and the desire to solve issues quick, then you might be the one we are looking for!