You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of Air Conditioning , Applied and Refrigeration Systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Your responsibility will be to support the Daikin DX Applied product range to the highest standard within the Irish Market.
Refrigeration Sales Engineer will be responsible for the management and development of our Refrigeration Products from Daikin, Zanotti and Hubbard. The successful candidate will be part of a European sales team who are Marketing Daikin Refrigeration. He will concentrate on the development of Daikin’s relationship with Key symbol groups and Leading Refrigeration Contractors in the Irish Market.
This person will also be responsible for the development of new accounts in this sector and developing the knowledge within these accounts
Typical responsibilities of the position include:
- Organise Sales Visits
- Liaising with Existing Accounts
- Identifying and establishing new accounts
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop sales pipeline to support sales budget
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Provide product education and application advice
- Attend Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings when required
- Ensuring all KPI’s and sales targets are met.
- The person requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the DX industry sector including
- Knowledge of the Refrigeration Market
- Knowledge of the Refrigeration Products
- Knowledge of the Irish Refrigeration Customer base
- Experience in customer management
- Ability to develop proposals and quotations for Refrigeration Products
- Advanced Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Team player
What's in it for you?
- Work together and learn from HVAC and Refrigeration experienced professional
- Get to know one of the Japanese world’s leading manufacturer from a local sales office in Ireland.
- Be part of a dynamic, motivated and fun team