As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a member of the Quality Assurance Center EMEA. This department is responsible for supporting and advising our European network of affiliates and distributors concerning Product Quality Management. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will observe and follow the product quality claims.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the handling of product quality claims of our products.
- If a product quality claim occurs, you will investigate by phone, e-mail, online remote monitoring or even on-site the root cause of the problem.
- You will monitor the quality of our gas combustion systems, either used in standalone gas system or combined with a heat pump (hybrid system).
- Being a product specialist, you will closely co-operate with the different quality departments of the factories concerned.
- It goes without saying that you will assure our products to keep the high Daikin Quality Standard. You organize and coordinate Quality meetings with members of the Quality teams in the different factories.
- Your function has a European dimension. If necessary, you will make short trips abroad.
- You are an industrial engineer preferably with electro-mechanical specialisation.
- Knowledge of gas and refrigeration technology is an asset.
- You are a solution-oriented go-getter.
- You communicate fluently with the affiliates, distributors and EMEA factories.
- You like to work as a team and have strong administrative skills.
- You’re looking forward to make regular foreign business trips.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- You are an MS-Office literate.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.