The IT Center EMEA consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. The IT Infrastructure Development team is responsible for the implementation of the infrastructure projects to support the Daikin EMEA business.
Standardization and consolidation are key-words in several on-going projects in order to construct the most lean IT architecture, balancing cost and performance, for the whole EMEA region. Other projects target the introduction of new technologies to improve the working of our business.
After introduction and training, you will be responsible for managing infrastructure projects and change requests related to network and telephony:
- Implementing (planning, design, testing) new updates and changes to the existing environment and managing migration and implementation projects
- Working closely together with other team members and our dedicated IT technology suppliers and implementation partners.
- Analysing risks and possible impact of the changes, defining details of the implementation and test scenarios and drawing up the necessary technical documentation.
- Organizing and participating in the hand-over to the IT operations section (responsible for maintaining and the supporting the systems after go-live).
- Monitoring the (Project) budget.
- You have knowledge of some technologies (LAN/WAN, Network Security , Remote Access, IP Telephony) or at least you have the eagerness and the capacity to quickly absorb the knowledge of them.
- Preferably you have experience in project management or at least have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in an IT project.
- This position is also open to young graduates.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.