The Applied SBU is in charge of the sales and marketing development and supply chain support throughout EMEA territory. This team is based in Brussels, Rome and Milan and developing business between the Daikin Applied factories and the Daikin offices in EMEA.
You will become a member of the Applied Business Unit, reporting to the Department Manager at HQ in Brussels and closely collaborating the Airside Product Management in Italy. Within the team you’ll get responsibility on the product management of specific product groups within the portfolio. You will be based in Brussels or Milan, depending on the current personal preference.
As a Product Manager Fan Coil Unit, you are active in many different fields...
- Operate at EMEA level and be the central person between the development teams of different factories and the applied product specialist at Daikin affiliates for fan coil products and system optimization with current Daikin controls;
- You’ll analyse the market, assimilate all local requirements and translate them into product specifications;
- You’ll be the driving force in the introduction of new products in the market, from specification setting, throughout the entire development process until the mass production of the products.
- Advising price setting, define the communication strategy in cooperation with the marketing team and define the USP’s of the new product;
- Coordinate closely with Product Managers of Heating and Commercial SBU’s to establish market synergies with the Applied Portfolio for small capacity applications;
- Rationalize and maintain the product portfolio for improving sales and supply chain effectiveness and certification programs;
- At all-time you’ll screen the market and carefully watch the competitiveness of the product portfolio and consequently elaborate competitive guidelines;
- Provide guidelines for software developments, driving the integration of the fan coil product into selection software for system optimization;
- You’ll be involved in the preparation of the mid-term product development strategy of the business unit.
Our Product Manager Fan Coil Units...
- Has a master in Engineering with a strong interest in business development;
- Is fluent in English, knowledge of any other European language (IT, FR, ES, GER, NL) is considered as an asset;
- Has min 10 years of experience , of which 5 years in B2B product management, experience in HVAC is a strong asset though not a must;
- Has good networking and negotiation skills, is able to set up and execute innovative initiatives and to motivate a team in an international matrix organization;
- Is well-structured and able to finalize milestones in the defined deadlines;
- A hard worker, with a high drive and a passion to reach results;
- Is willing to travel (20%).
What do we offer
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.