Feel like taking on new horizons? Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
The Commercial SBU develops heating, cooling and hot water comfort solutions for the complete EMEA territory. A good balance between a commercial mind-set and technical interest are essential to this challenging and international function at Daikin Europe’s Head quarter.
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Commercial SBU (Sales Business Unit) is responsible in Europe, Middle East and Africa to define the middle and long-term strategy for the commercial air conditioning product group, such as Daikin Europe’s VRV and Sky Air product range. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in DX applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets.
A few core responsibilities within this role:
- Defining the mid and long-term strategy for the commercial air conditioning product groups
- Consult & consolidate the needs of the different key markets (Daikin Spain, Daikin France, Daikin Italy,…)
- Initiate the design & development of new products and ranges
- Lead the product launches & successful market introductions
As Product Management Officer you will join our team, located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our challenging targets for the entire EMEA region.
As you will be supporting the Product Management and Sales teams in the SBUs, you will get an excellent intake in the DENV Group structure and various assignments
In short : a multi-faceted position in collaboration with various international colleagues.
A view on some of your tasks:
- Capture the different market needs and support in preparing new product concepts and related business cases.
- Prepare and analyse input for the main commercial Air conditioning product groups in conjunction with Product Management and Sales Management as input for new Product Developments.
- Assure a smooth and structured market introduction of new products.
- Direct link between all related departments: Design, Supply, Service, Promotion, Sales.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (Civil, industrial, commercial) or Economics.
- You are an independent worker who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and you are always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- Above all, you are communicative - definitely in English. Other European languages are a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.