The Heating SBU is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory(main focus : EU & Turkey). The team is based in BXL.
You will become a member of the Product Management team of the Heating Sales Business Unit. Within the team you’ll get responsibility on the product management of specific product groups within the portfolio.
You are active in many different fields:
- You’ll operate on European level and be the central person between the development teams and the national product managers which represent their local markets.
- You’ll analyse the market, assimilate all local requirements and translate them into product specifications.
- You’ll be the driving force in the introduction of new products in the market, from specification setting, throughout the entire development process until the mass production of the products. In this function you’ll advise price setting, define the communication strategy in cooperation with the marketing team and define the USP’s of the new product.
- At all-time you’ll screen the market and carefully watch the competitiveness of the product portfolio.
- You’ll be involved in the preparation of the mid-term product development strategy of the business unit.
- You have a master in Engineering with a strong interest in business development.
- A few years of experience in B2B, preferably HVAC, is a must.
- Good networking and negociation skills
- You’re a hard worker, with a high drive and a passion to reach results.
- You are willing to travel (20%)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported.