The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Commercial Business Unit defines the middle and long-term strategy for the commercial air conditioning product group, such as the VRV™ and Sky Air product range. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in DX applications in Europe and secure our market leadership.
A few core responsibilities within this role:
- Defining the mid and long-term strategy for the commercial air conditioning product groups
- Consult & consolidate the needs of the different key markets
- (Daikin Spain, Daikin France, Daikin Italy,…)
- Initiate the design & development of new products and ranges
- Lead the product launches & market introductions
As Product Management Officer you will join our team located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our challenging targets for the entire EMEA region.
As you will be supporting the Product Management and Sales teams in the SBUs, you will get an excellent intake in the DENV Group structure and its various functions.
In short : a multi-faceted position in collaboration with various international colleagues.
A view on some of your tasks :
- Capture the different market needs and support in preparing new product concepts and related business cases.
- Prepare and analyse input for the main commercial air conditioning product groups in conjunction with Product Management and Sales Management as input for new Product Developments.
- Organise and log required actions in the review of Product Launches
- Assure a smooth and structured market introduction of new products.
- Make contribution calculations supporting the business case for new product developments
- Bridge function between different stakeholders in the Design, Supply, Service, Promotion and Sales departments
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (Civil, industrial, commercial) or Economics
- You are an independent worker stimulated by new challenges, taking initiative, pro-active and you are eager to grasp new opportunities.
- Above all, you are communicative - definitely in English. Other European languages are a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.