Product Compliance Section is part of the EMEA Development Centre. For new developments this group makes sure that the project leader from the related Product Development Groups receives the necessary guidance to assure that the final products conform with the legal requirements and technical standards. This as well for electrical and mechanical safety, electromagnetic compatibility , environmental requirements and eco-design demands.
- Due to continuous change in standards and regulations, we want to strengthen our team with a product compliance engineer.
- Key task and focus of this function is follow up and making clear the present and future product legislation regarding electrical and mechanical safety, environmental requirements, eco-design, this both for international and national legislation within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) territory.
- Assess that the developed products comply with the legal demands, norms and regulation.
- Evaluation of technical norms and assure application on the products.
- Supporting function for the design engineers.
- Contact with: Project leaders of product development
- Test engineers of the European Development Centre
- The other development centres in the Daikin group
- External party (consultant, test lab,…)
- You are an Engineer
- A strong interest in product legislation and technical norms is off course important
- You enjoy leading projects
- You have good communication skills
- You can work independently and in team
- Good knowledge of English is essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.