You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of Air Conditioning and Applied Systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Your responsibility will be to support the Daikin DX Applied product range to the highest standard within the Irish Market.
Pre Sales Application Engineer will be responsible for the application of our DX and Applied products into Specifiers (Architects & Consulting Engineers) Design Briefs. The successful candidate will concentrate on supporting our external F2F sales team and communicate with specifiers to insure our products are applied.
Typical responsibilities of the position include:
- Support the External Sales Team
- Liaising with Specifiers (Architects & Consulting Engineers)
- Identifying and establishing new relationships with Consulting Engineers within Practices.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain Project register for ongoing Project development.
- Provide pre-sales support
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Provide product education and application advice
- Attend Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings when required
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met.
- The person requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the DX industry sector including
- Knowledge of the DX product range
- Knowledge of the Irish Consulting Engineers Network
- Project Management
- Ability to develop proposals and quotations for DX and Applied Products
- Advanced Computer skills including SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Team player
What's in it for you?
- Work together and learn from HVAC experienced professional
- Get to know one of the Japanese world’s leading manufacturer from a local sales office in Ireland.
- Be part of a dynamic, motivated and fun team