The Heating SBU is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory(main focus : EU & Turkey). The team is based in BXL.
You are responsible for the Heating Portfolio Marketing Management of the Heating Sales Business Unit. You will to develop and negociate the marketing strategy for the complete Heating portfolio across EMEA.
You are active in many different fields:
- Organise the implementation of the strategy in cooperation with the local sales companies across the EMEA territory
- Streamline and ensure adequate product launching (securing full readiness on product launch of all critical parameters (specifications, pricing, training, spare part availability, certification etc….) in cooperation with the various responsible departments
- Prepare the required and agreed support tools, material and services
- Organise pan European activities (exhibitions, special incentives etc…) and on time product launch and availability of required & agreed tools , materials and certifications
- Management of external suppliers towards delivering of tools and services
- Manage and report on budget on HQ level, keep overview of local budgets and expenses
- Manage overall EMEA marketing plan
- This function would suit a B2B marketing professional
- You have a master Commercial Engineer or Economics with a strong interest in technical and industrial products.
- You have at least 6 year experience within an industrial B2B environment
- Good networking and negociation skills
- You are interested in budget control and management
- You have multitasking and team building skills
- You are willing to travel (20%)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.