The EU Manufacturing Planning department is responsible for the financial follow-up (Budget + Final Forecast) of the production process for 8 plants in EMEA region. Next to this financial follow up, EU MFG Planning department is also responsible to meet all requirements concerning the F-gas regulation (EU) which is in place since 01/01/2015.
As part of the EU Manufacturing Planning Department you, together with your colleagues, are responsible for the financial follow up of our production process in EMEA region. Some of your tasks are:
- Follow up the budget process for the 8 plants
- Follow up the monthly result + reporting versus the valid budget for the 8 plants (Cost Sheet including the next KPI’s: Material Cost Down, Productivity, Hourly rate, Inventory and Expenses).
- Support the integration of the factory cost controlling system used in Ostend plant to newly acquired plants
- Support the alignment/standardisation of processes and classification for these 8 plants.
- Assist in the monthly closing process for 1 or more plants.
As 2nd pillar you will be responsible for the F-gas Process for Manufacturing (process the yearly import of bulk F-gas by DENV Group companies) and Supply Center (monitor the quota authorisation for import of pre-charged equipment + the Inward Processing Relief Process for F-gas).
Within your function you are in contact with colleagues from several departments within DENV and affiliated Daikin Companies.
- You have a master degree in economics or similar
- You have a critical mind, strong analytical skills and work very accurate
- Teamwork is one of your strengths while you can work independently
- Experience in cost calculation or budget control in a production environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP and data warehousing is an asset.
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral).
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits. Possibilities for employment in one of the plants abroad in the future.