The Heating SBU is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory (main focus : EU & Turkey). The team is based in BXL.
The main responsibility of the ASR is to support the Daikin Europe affiliates in the growth of their heating business, meeting the agreed targets and exploring new sales routes. The ASR will be responsible for follow up of approx. 4 affiliates
- Be the central contact person for the affiliate, and provide support to the affiliate in terms of commercial or basic product-technical information required
- Prepare, propose and execute the budget action plans together with our Affiliates
- Negotiate and monitor local price strategy
- Challenge and monitor local sales route development strategy
- Prepare commercial actions with affiliates
- Coordinate the follow up of the actual results versus the budget and take proactive actions towards affiliates, in the field of
- Price & gross margin performance
- Market share development
- Supply forecast with affiliates and supply department
- Ensure smooth communication with Heating SBU product managers
- Understanding market changes
- Jointly propose new products/solutions
- Support in launch of new products
This will require to:
- Build a strong knowledge of the products (Daikin and Competitors)
- Market understanding of the different countries in EMEA (focus Europe + Turkey)
- Have the flexibility to travel – up to 30% of your time.
- This function would suit a Master Commercial Engineer or Economics with a practical interest in technology or an Engineer with the necessary commercial attitude.
- You have junior business experience, preferably in a related function.
- You are an independent worker with strong analytic skills, who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and you are always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- Above all, you are communicative - definitely in English. Minimum knowledge of one other language (French, German, Italian) is expected.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.