IT Center EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
As risk and compliance analyst you work for the department of IT Planning. The IT-Planning department is responsible on one hand to breakdown the business strategy into concrete projects in collaboration with the business. And on the other hand to identify IT risks and mitigate the risks to ensure compliance. More specifically you will enforce the Compliance and authorizations section which is part of IT Planning.
As IT compliance analyst, you plan and coordinate the activities necessary to guarantee compliance with policies and regulations for all IT systems. On short term, authorizations and GDPR will be key elements in your job.
For authorizations, it is important to coordinate changes and project activities in line with the internal procedures. Focus is to control and further promote the authorization concept on all IT systems, which include both SAP and non-SAP solutions (such as Successfactors and SalesForce).
For GDPR, your role will be to assist in the setup of a governance structure together with colleagues from all departments in Daikin.
On long term, as the IT landscape is rapidly expanding and changing (to cloud applications for example), your role can be extended as the need for specialists in compliance and data security is growing continuously.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be:
- You ensure that application authorizations are implemented in accordance with the legal and company rules and procedures (for ex Sox). You coordinate with the technical persons who implement authorizations by checking their work and by executing formal controls.
- You ensure that policies and procedures are well documented and identify compliance problems that call for formal attention. You also develop risk management strategies to prevent non-compliance and avoid fraud.
- You will be responsible for the execution of controls and report on compliance.
- You will follow latest IT technology and make business cases to implement, with a focus on IT compliance and security.
- You have a master degree, preferably as an Economist, Engineer, Law or equal.
- You have an analytical spirit.
- You work accurately with an eye for details but you are also able to communicate clearly on high level.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe (+/-10 %).
- You have a good knowledge of both English and Dutch.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus but not a must.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.