Within Daikin Europe the internal audit team provides assistance and assurance concerning the governance, risk and internal control processes of the Group.
We are looking for an IT Auditor to join our Internal Audit team based in Brussels, Belgium. Building on your existing IT audit experience, you will be reviewing varied technologies and processes across all areas of the Group in the EMEA region, considering risks ranging from information security to effectiveness of system and software development. You will also be able to develop your data analytics skills in order to support your fellow audit team members in improving audit efficiency and effectiveness and implement continuous monitoring processes.
- Gain insight on main IT risks and use these as a starting point to work out a comprehensive IT audit program and accordingly conduct IT audits on systems, applications and processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. This includes:
- Evaluating IT general computing controls and providing value added feedback. Testing compliance with those controls. Supporting the annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities by testing and evaluating effectiveness of these controls and providing recommendations for improving design and/or operational effectiveness.
- Performing IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinating the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Performing various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, IT operations and business continuity planning/ disaster recovery to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- In addition, develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness (including for risk assessments). Be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing. This includes:
- Development and modelling of data analytics from the company’s applications and databases in line with the company objectives and internal audit perspectives
- Designing Analytics Data Architecture
- Providing expertise and advice to internal audit fellows
- Development and running both existing and new scripts for continuous monitoring purposes
- Taking care of the internal audit’s data repository architecture, to ensure that data analytics are consistent and reusable and that manuals and procedures are documented
- Master degree or equivalent in IT management, Information Systems or electronic engineer
- At least 5-7 years of full experience in IT audit, with good knowledge of COBIT and ITIL governance frameworks
- Experience with SAP data tables is a requirement
- Knowledge of data mining tools, experience with ACL is a plus
- Effective project management skills and with a good knowledge of business processes and practices
- Team player but able to work independently
- Fluent in English, any other languages is considered an asset
- You have an open and active mind, passion for facts and figures, good analytical skills and proactive problem solving approach
- Good communication skills and diplomatic attitude complete your profile
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.