IT Center EMEA was established to support the fast growth of the Daikin Europe group. This division acts as headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. Our IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
IT Development has 2 competence centers: one in Belgium and one in Spain.
In view of the growth of the IT Development-team in the Belgian branch in Ostend, we are looking forward to welcome an enthusiastic Functional analyst within a centralized European SAP environment. In collaboration with all stakeholders from business, this team will manage projects, develop improvement proposals and implement change requests.
We are looking for a IT functional analyst to support the different logistical processes in the EMEA region.
After an introduction and training period, you main tasks will be:
- You will be involved in the implementation of projects and change requests related to logistics business processes. This includes safeguarding the complete “Software development life cycle”-methodology in order to guarantee a qualitative IT solution towards the business.
- You will translate business requirements into IT solutions via business process analysis and blueprinting together with the key user.
- Development and configuration of our SAP systems.. Writing functional specifications to be handed over to the programmer in case development is needed.
- Assistance to the key users for testing and training. Training toward both key users and management.
- You coordinate the assignments in your responsibility area together with external SAP consultants and internal colleagues.
- After go-live knowledge transfer towards the colleagues of IT Operations.
- Responsibility of documentation.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT, Economy or equal.
- No experience is required, but some years of experience as a SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead is an advantage.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- You like to create, follow-up and keep a clear planning.
- You are pragmatic and you have a strong interest in recent IT technologies. Also internal training will keep that knowledge up-to-date.
- You have analytic and communicative skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.