Our IT Center counts 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. You will be part of IT Development in Ostend.
The department consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We realize innovative solutions for our Daikin colleagues all over Europe.
We are looking for a motivated IT functional analyst to support our Supply Chain Management (SCM) processes in the EMEA region.
After an intensive introduction and training period, you main tasks will be:
- You will be involved in the implementation of projects and change requests related SCM processes in our company in our SAP APO system.
- You will capture the business requirements of Daikin Europe and translate them into lean IT solutions. This by applying our standard project methodology to guarantee qualitative solutions towards business
- You will implement and configure in our IT systems, with focus on ‘your’ SCM area. Functional specification are written by you in a structured and understandable way so programmers are able to develop your requirements.
- You will assist and work in close cooperation with business key users for requirements capturing, testing and training.
- As functional analyst in your domain, you will follow up your projects and changes from start till end. This also includes the presence of clear documentation and the hand-over to our IT Operations Team (when finalized).
- You will coordinate the assignments in your responsibility area together with external consultants and internal colleagues.
- You will follow and explore the future roadmap on IT solutions in your SCM area. This includes studying, planning and driving innovation (e.g. SAP IBP, SAS,…)
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT, Economy or equal.
- No experience is required, but some years of experience as a SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead is a strong advantage.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT technologies.
- You have analytic and communicative skills.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and think in terms of continuously improving
- With your critical mind-set, you are not afraid to challenge solutions. However always on a constructive and respectful manner.
- You are a team player and tries to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates it's people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits