IT Center EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
As an Architect you work for the department of IT Planning. IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
The IT planning team has 5 members who all have the responsibility for a specific IT domain. Your domain is off course IT Infrastructure. Some of our most important existing technologies are SAP, Notes, Avaya, CITRIX, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco.. There is a cloud-first policy in place since a couple of years.
The organisational scope is the whole Daikin Europe group, which includes our headquarter, twenty sales offices, five production plants within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
After introduction and training, these will be your key tasks:
- Evaluating new IT technologies & trends on their fit and usability within a Daikin context. Make the necessary proposals for implementation.
- Comparing different technology and supplier options.
- Creating the project charters (which are afterwards implemented by IT Development).
- Supporting the IT top management with the IT action plan for the next coming years.
- Defining the IT strategy together with top management.
- As master you are fascinated by computer sciences and how this can support a company.
- You have a profound knowledge of a wide scope of IT technology systems and concepts. Preferably you have several years of experience as a system engineer, implementing IT infrastructure in an international industrial environment.
- You have now had your fill of implementation and look forward to using your knowledge to design and safe guard the total enterprise architecture. To adjust this to the needs of the company or to optimize the TCO.
- You have strong analytical and synthesizing skills.
- You are a good communicator and are able to have conversations on different levels.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, written and oral.
- You have experience with writing documents and giving presentations.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.