IT Center EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
As an IT Architect you work for the department of IT Planning. IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company and IT strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
You will be part of a team of 5 colleagues IT Architects with similar function, but covering other IT domains/business process areas. In this case the domain covers a wide variety of business process areas such as Financa & Accounting, HRM, PLM ("Product Lifecycle Management").
As an Architect, you will:
- Define and coordinate the necessary actions, which can include IT solutions and partner selection, which will result in roadmaps and project charters
- As the project will be executed by IT Development, you will be involved in the follow-up
- You will assure that the high level design of each project is in line with the overall architecture and standards in order to optimize the supportability and the IT maintenance cost. On the other hand you follow new technologies who can optimize and enhance the system architecture both from business and IT point of view
- Preferably you have a master degree as an economist, engineer, computer scientist.
- You have an analytical and strategic spirit.
- You are interested in company processes and more specifically in the area of supporting departments and manufacturing.
- You work pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT technologies. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in Dutch as well as in English.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates it's people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits