The Product Development Department develops products for the various Daikin pillars and factories in Europe. A specific aspect of the product development is the design of the electrical and electronic controls. The Electrics section is responsible for this.
This hands-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge of hardware development, as well as demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and conducting hardware development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about simple and elegant hardware solutions and focus on improving performance.
- Coordinate the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Install best practices for development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Managing and executing hardware testing (EMC, Electric,…).
- Maintaining and improving existing hardware.
- Preparation of technical requirements and making specifications.
- Responsible for Procurement and monitor Quality.
- As master or PhD you are fascinated by hardware design and testing.
- You have profound knowledge of hardware testing.
- Preferably you have experience in project management or at least have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in a project.
- YOU are capable of giving training to other people (in/external).
- You have strong analytical skills.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.