You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of Air Conditioning and Applied Systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Your responsibility will be to support the Daikin DX Applied product range to the highest standard within the Irish Market.
Field Sales Person will be responsible for the management and development of our existing Small & Medium accounts base in the Dublin/Leinster area. The successful candidate will concentrate on customers who focus their business in the Sky Air and Splits (RAC & PAC) market sector.
This person will also be responsible for the development of new accounts in this sector and will have a target of managing in excess of 40 accounts within a 18 month period.
Typical responsibilities of the position include:
- Organise Sales Visits (Average minimum 16 calls/Week)
- Liaising with Existing Accounts
- Identifying and establishing new accounts
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop sales pipeline to support sales budget
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Provide product education and application advice
- Attend Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings when required
- Ensuring all KPI’s and sales targets are met.
- The person requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the DX industry sector including
- Knowledge of the Irish DX Market
- Knowledge of the DX product range
- Knowledge of the Irish DX customer base
- Experience in customer management
- Ability to develop proposals and quotations for DX Products
- Advanced Computer skills including SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Team player
What's in it for you?
- Work together and learn from HVAC experienced professional
- Get to know one of the Japanese world’s leading manufacturer from a local sales office in Ireland.
- Be part of a dynamic, motivated and fun team