Working at Daikin Europe NV means working in harmony. Our extensive training and coaching programs ensure that you get the space you need to keep on growing. All this happens in a working environment in which communication, consultation and group dynamics are essential. A working environment that encourages all employees to get the most out of their skills. No wonder then, that Daikin has grown into a leading manufacturer of air-conditioning and expanding towards heating & refrigeration for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Moreover, Daikin Europe - with headquarters in Ostend & Brussels - is currently present all over Europe, Africa and the Middle East. As such, each and every employee is able to build a career in harmony with his or her talents.
You will be working in the team of the Environment Application Research Section, in our Brussels Office.
As an Environmental Application Researcher you will be responsible for various activities:
- You will do research on Daikin’s EMEA business and support implementing it in the business according to DAIKIN’s environment readiness policy.
- You will work like an internal consulting service, foreseeing the change of business environment and competition in the market.
- You will collaborate with external research institutes or universities to execute research activity with lean internal resource.
- You will work in the team work of Environment Application Research Section:
- Organize the international conference inviting external guests and experts
- General works for team operation
- You will need broad technical knowledge in;
- Vapor compression heat pump
- Natural refrigerant such as CO2, HC
- Energy in Buildings and Communities
- You need to study state of the art technology or business, when necessary.
- Preferably you have a Master's degree. But this is not mandatory.
- Working experience in this area is a plus.
- You are highly interested in all kind of energy saving subjects, related to the building and HVAC market.
- You have a passion for research and you have good analytical and communication skills.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are a flexible person. Willingness to travel is essential.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates it's people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits