The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Refrigeration strategic business unit is the coordination center for the development of the Refrigeration business in in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Overall objective is to become a major player in the refrigeration business similar to what we have realized in our traditional air-conditioning business!
The refrigeration business has been steadily growing over the last years and to realise our ambitious long term goals we are looking for a commercial Refrigeration Business Developer to reinforce our team, located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our challenging targets for the entire EMEA region.
As a junior Business Developer you will be responsible for the development of the Refrigeration Business in certain regions within our territory and/or in important accounts (Key Accounts). Your role will be to develop this Business in cooperation with our local organisations. In this respect you will be actively involved in:
- the follow up and reporting of current activities of local organisations and key accounts,
- defining annual budgets,
- defining and executing business strategies,
- provide input for long term strategic direction in terms of sales strategy but also in terms of product development
To do this successfully it is required to be actively present in the market and as such you will need to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- You have a Master degree in Commercial Engineering or Economics with a practical interest in technology or an Industrial Engineer with the necessary commercial attitude.
- You are an independent worker who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and you are always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- You are communicative - definitely in English. Other European languages are a plus.
- Experience in Refrigeration business is a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.