The Heating SBU is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory(main focus : EU & Turkey). The team is based in BXL.
You are responsible for the marketing promotion activities and materials of the Heating Sales Business Unit.
You are active in many different fields:
- As part of the heating SBU, you coordinate the marketing promotion
- You work on developing correct message and arguments towards the market in cooperation with our product management team and our affiliates network
- You decide the marketing tool box needed for the different product launches
- You are responsible for the content creation of the internet pages
- You coordinate the creation of commercial catalogues
- You creatively propose new tools to promote products more efficiently towards different target group (installers, house builders, end consumers)
- You follow up the publication of all marketing material & technical manuals related to Heating in English & other languages on the extranet
- You report on the availability of the marketing tools and their translations according to defined planning and KPIs
- You work closely with the sales and product planning section of our SBU, our sales affiliates, the R&D team
- You earned a Master degree in marketing or economics, or you have equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing environment.
- You also know how to translate the USP of a product perfectly in marketing terms.
- You have a clear and bright vision of marketing-related topics and are always willing to learn. You are diplomatic, with excellent planning and management skills so that you can handle several things at the same time.
- You are a team player with good social, communication and technical skills.
- A very good knowledge of English (both written and oral) is required, additional language knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience with wordpress, Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop is a strong plus
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.