IT Center EMEA consists out of 3 departments:
IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
IT-Development manages these projects in cooperation with different involved parties. Also proposals for improvement are developed and implemented under the form of ‘Change requests’.
In IT Development, there are 2 competence centers in Belgium and Spa
in supported by remote collaboration by other local IT organisations.
IT-Infrastructure is responsible for all of the IT infrastructure developments via projects as well as via smaller changes. Within this department the section IT Operations takes care off the first line support towards the end-users.
We are looking for an IT Functional analyst to support the HR processes.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be:
- In cooperation with the colleagues of IT and the (international) key users you will analyse the requirements from the human resource department and implement standard IT solutions. This HR responsibility includes not only standard HRM processes (payroll, leave request, travel management, Employee Self-Service,…) that run on our on-premise systems, but also the processes that run on our newly implemented SuccessFactors instance.
- You will also plan, customize, develop and test IT solutions, sometimes technically supported by our SAP implementation partners.
- You will support and train both key users and management in a pan-European environment.
- As our first SuccessFactors integration is quite recent, you will be involved in setting out the roadmap and defining the priorities for the coming years.
- You will be involved in IT projects, IT change requests and 3rd line IT support taking into account every step of the “Daikin Software Development Life Cycle” and the “project management methodology” to deliver high-quality IT solutions towards business. This also includes system documentation and structured knowledge transfer to our colleagues of IT Operations who support the daily continuity of all processes and systems.
- You will collaborate with and coordinate external IT consultants and developers.
- You are prepared to present your area of expertise towards key users and management.
- You can be assigned as project lead of international IT projects.
- You will follow latest IT technology evolutions (for example SAP SuccessFactors, Concur,…) and make business cases to implement.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal by experience.
- You have an analytical spirit, are interested in the company processes and you also strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You are established pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT developments. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in Dutch as well as in English.
- The willingness to learn and the dedication/drive to bring projects/initiatives within your domain to a successful go-live is a must!
- Knowledge of SAP HR implementations or SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Learning, Performance & Goals, …) is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.