The HR department of Daikin Europe N.V. is looking for an enthusiastic employee to assist the EMEA Corporate HR Team on a temporary base. As an HR officer you’re responsible for working out conceptual projects. This will be in the Learning and Development section of the company.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Working on conceptual and strategic projects such as leadership development, SuccessFactors implementation, HR communication (covering EMEA on a wide range of topics – Quarterly Newsletters, 5 year strategy updates…), organisation and engagement to annual strategy meeting for >120 managers
- Giving guidance to the HR communication team
- Motivating and engaging key stakeholders of all levels within DENV group – at HQ in Belgium and across the EMEA region
- You have a Masters degree, preferably in communication sciences or psychology
- You have previous experiences in a similarly diverse function
- You understand how to engage and motivate people (ideally from both a communication and learning perspective)
- Excellent Dutch and exemplary English is a must and you communicate easily with colleagues in an international context
- A proactive and flexible attitude with a hands-on approach is an absolute must, along with a inquiring desire to seek solutions that best add value (to our people and business) in both the short and long-term
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.